Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OHMY!

k so i havent blogged since last year. SORRY! its because i've been having fun with my friends BUT i also have been through a breakup. I'm in the process of getting over it but i'm still hurting. I've accepted it but it still feels sorta like a dream. i hope i can find a guy that was nice to me as he was. :[ thank god i have my friends though. I feel like I can't take advice about my exbf from them, but its still nice to have them to make me laugh and feel relaxed.

SO the new year has come. My goals?
1. Stop saying ew. (WHICH I STOPPED :])
2. Focus on school more. ( I do that now since i have no bf :[)
3. Lose weight. (pending)

I really really want to lose ten lbs then maintain that weight. I have good days where i eat in moderation. Then other days where I just omg pig out.
School has been going excellent for me even though I am a bit behind in credits. I've realized that its been two years already in college and it went by sooo fast! So i should've just become a doctor if it was gonna go by fast. haha easy to say right?


Photobucket

omg so this show is SERIOUSLY addicting. watching korean dramas got me through tough times. I like the storyline even though its beyond realistic. I swear I was a Korean in my first life. I wanna go there for a career or vacation. JUST ANYTHING! :]

well idk when i'll be back to post new entries. I'm prolly gonna be studying, working, watching tv, and then when i have time, i'll blog again. so long!


Photobucket

annie leibowitz you genius.








1 comment:

Jake Ryan said...

omaggaaaawd! i love those disney pictures!!!!!!! anyways yeah! keep up with your goals and ul end up in korea ahah! nah but forealz!